This one is the Strategy (Trade Rush) seen here:
This strategy employs the crossover strategy.
When the is below the zero line of the histogram, close is above the 200EMA, and the line crosses above the signal line, longs are taken
When the is above the zero line of the histogram, close is below the 200EMA, and the line crosses below the signal line, shorts are taken
A couple of options are given for how to calculator stop losses.
You can choose:
- an ATR stop loss with a set multiplier
- You can choose a fixed percentage stop loss
The Take profit is calculated by the risk of the stop loss. So a 1.5 take profit target is 1.5 times the stop loss added to the entry price.
There is also an option to filter out trades by the histogram deviation. This prevents crossovers that are too close to the histogram from being taken.
Please note I used the code for the instead of the traditional to make calculating these percentage deviations more consistent across multiple asset types.
Credit to @C2Trends for this code
- Added ATR Based Stop Loss
- (hopefully) fixed issue with Repainting on entries (script would attempt to enter, re-enter, and do so repeatedly - strange bug)
- other quality of life changes
As Trading Rush takes every entry in his backtest results, what if you ONLY took MACD trades when the MACD is very over-extended. You increase the probability of being correct!
Now, on to the changelog
- Added a cooldown period option (going to update the other scripts too as this function doesn't appear to be working
- changed the way win loss labels look
- removed ATR and Percent stop loss average option (not overly useful)
- updated backtest results section
- other cleanup
- Quick alert fix
- Fixed backtest range not working
- Removed non-free strategy options
- Account Closed
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.