I'm Francesco La Via, a computer engineering student.
The algorithm is still in an experimental version but I have already managed to make a profit with only two combinations of all functions.
The following Program builds on the previous candles and creates several very useful analysis tools:
Highs and lows
Early closing of the first candle
Price filter for overlay indicators
Let's start talking about the functions:
1) The divergences are the basis of the analysis of the indicators, and are based on IA Mobile, the greater the periods, the stronger the divergence.
2) As for the basics for the AT, here too you can use the highs and lows to capture the trend at the break in advance.
3) The projected trend is based on a weighted algorithm that creates a possible direction of price and time of the trend. (candles like HA or Renko are better performing)
4) The close anticipation of the first candle is excellent on large TFs, so as to have a target for scalping (First black line of the projection)
5) The cyclical nature creates sinusoids which are the basis of the cyclical AT, to anticipate inversions. (Useful at both low and high settings)
6) The direction of the creates a trend filter useful to get an idea of the trend.
7) In AI, precisely in mobile AI, classic inversion figures are reproduced such as: shoulder and head and , even improving the classic AT, putting them almost in parallel.
8) If you use low settings (but not too much) you can anticipate most reversals, thanks to mobile AI.
9) If you use the AI Mobile at a very low setting (1), you can filter the trend lines! It is up to you to decide whether to move from AI to closure or not.
10) You can superimpose an indicator on this AI (with low settings) to have a different view of the market.
BONUS: THERE ARE OTHER FEATURES THAT IT'S UP TO YOU TO DISCOVER AND USE.
ES: YOU CAN COUNT THE WAVES