This indicator is a modified version of TECHNICAL RATING v1.0 available in the public library to provide a quick overview of consolidated technical ratings performed on 12 assets in 3 timeframes.The purpose of the indicator is to provide a quick overview of the current status of the custom 12 (24) assets and to help focus on the appropriate asset.
- Markers, visualizations and alerts have been deleted
- Due to the limitation on maximum number of security ( 40 ), the results of 12 assets evaluated in 3 different time frames can be shown at the same time.
- An additional 12 assets can be configured in the settings so that you do not have to choose each ticker one by one to facilitate a quick change, but can switch between the 12 -12 assets with a single click on "Second sets?".
- The position, colors and parameters of the table can be widely customized in the settings.
- The 12 assets can be arranged in rows 3, 4, 6 and 12 with Table Rows options, which can also be used to create a simple mobile view.
- The default gradient color setting has been changed to red/yellow/green traffic lights
ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION ABOUT TECHNICAL RATING v1.0
This indicator calculates TradingView's well-known "Strong Buy", "Buy", "Neutral", "Sell" or "Strong Sell" states using the aggregate biases of 26 different technical indicators.
This version is similar, but not identical, to our recently published "Technical Ratings" built-in, which reproduces our "Technicals" ratings displayed as a gauge in the right panel of charts, or in the "Rating" indicator available in the TradingView Screener. This is a fork and refactoring of the code base used in the "Technical Ratings" built-in. Its calculations will not always match those of the built-in, but it provides options not available in the built-in. Up to you to decide which one you prefer to use.
Differences with the built-in version
• The built-in version produces values matching the states displayed in the "Technicals" ratings gauge; this one does not always.
• A strategy version is also available as a built-in; this script is an indicator—not a strategy.
• This indicator will show a slightly different vertical scale, as it does not use a fixed scale like the built-in.
• This version allows control over repainting of the signal when you do not use a higher timeframe. Higher timeframe (HTF) information from this version does not repaint.
• You can adjust the weight of the Oscillators and MAs components of the rating here.
• You can configure markers on signal breaches of configurable levels, or on advances declines of the signal.
The indicator's settings allow you to:
• Choose the timeframe you want calculations to be made on.
• When not using a HTF, you can select a repainting or non-repainting signal.
• When using both MAs and Oscillators groups to calculate the rating, you can vary the weight of each group in the calculation. The default is 50/50.
Because the MAs group uses longer periods for some of its components, its value is not as jumpy as the Oscillators value.
Increasing the weight of the MAs group will thus have a calming effect on the signal.
• Alerts can be created on the indicator using the conditions configured to control the display of markers.
The calculated rating is displayed as columns, but you can change the style in the inputs. The color of the signal can be one of three colors: bull, bear, or neutral. You can choose from a few presets, or check one and edit its color. The color is determined from the rating's value. Between 0.1 and -0.1 it is in the neutral color. Above/below 0.1/-0.1 it will appear in the bull/bear color. The intensity of the bull/bear color is determined by cumulative advances/declines in the rating. It is capped to 5, so there are five intensities for each of the bull/bear colors.
The "Strong Buy", "Buy", "Neutral", "Sell" or "Strong Sell" state of the last calculated value is displayed to the right of the last bar for each of the three groups: All, MAs and Oscillators. The first value always reflects your selection in the "Rating uses" field and is the one used to display the signal. A "Strong Buy" or "Strong Sell" state appears when the signal is above/below the 0.5/-0.5 level. A "Buy" or "Sell" state appears when the signal is above/below the 0.1/-0.1 level. The "Neutral" state appears when the signal is between 0.1 and -0.1 inclusively.
Five levels are always displayed: 0.5 and 0.1 in the bull color, zero in the neutral color, and -0.1 and - 0.5 in the bull color.
The indicator calculates the aggregate value of two groups of indicators: moving averages and oscillators.
The "MAs" group is comprised of 15 different components:
• Six Simple Moving Averages of periods 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 and 200
• Six Exponential Moving Averages of the same periods
• A of period 9
• A Volume-weighed Moving Average of period 20
The "Oscillators" group includes 11 components:
• Wiliams %R
• Bull Bear Power
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.
Le informazioni ed i contenuti pubblicati non costituiscono in alcun modo una sollecitazione ad investire o ad operare nei mercati finanziari. Non sono inoltre fornite o supportate da TradingView. Maggiori dettagli nelle Condizioni d'uso.