- You can compute the percentiles using Linear interpolation or Nearest Rank methods
- You can plot not only the Interquartile range, but also the range (difference between 100th and 0 percentiles) or a User defined range (you have to select which percentiles you want to use from the settings)
- The script also plots a signal line that you can use to obtain signals when the Range line crosses the signal line itself. You can plot the signal line using many different MAs ( , , , , , , , , , ).
- It also plots an histogram that represents the difference between the Range and the Signal line. It will be green colored when positive, and red colored when negative.
Please show me your support and follow me if you like my scripts. Many more of them are coming in the future.
- Removed unnecessary code lines.