WARNING: This indicator, as the same as the original, repaints the chart and could affect the exact values of the prices.
SMA Low 7 was identified using tensorflowJS years ago as accurate and abstract rsi indicator
SMA High 30 was identified using tensorflowJS years ago as accurate and strong trend line
This two SMAs were added to the original indicator Nadaraya-Watson to predict the exact points where the price will change direction or will re-test the trend to continue on.
The signals will act as the Williams Fractals, replacing the original signals of the indicator.
For those ICT/SMC traders, the bands and SMAs can toggle off in the settings of this indicator.
- Can set the source of the UPPER band indivuadilly
- Can set the source of the LOWER band indivuadilly
- Can toggle the visibility of the bands, this will not affect the calculations
- Can toggle the visibility of SMAs
ALERTS AND SIGNALS
- When the SMA LOW 7 cross under or over the bands, will trigger a signal orange
- When the SMA 30 High cross over the upper band, will trigger a short signal purpple
HOW TO USE IT
- If the both signals appears (sma 7 low and sma 30 high) crossing the upper band at the same point, this means that the price will drop strongly.
- If the sma 7 low cross signal (orange triangle) appears under the price and lower band, means that the price will go up.
- The separation of the signals from the chart will suggest the force of the movement. While more distance be, strongest reaction of the price.
DISCLAIMER: This indicator or script does not imply or constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice or any other type of advice or recommendation by and for TradingView. Use it at your own risk and your own decision.
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.
Le informazioni ed i contenuti pubblicati non costituiscono in alcun modo una sollecitazione ad investire o ad operare nei mercati finanziari. Non sono inoltre fornite o supportate da TradingView. Maggiori dettagli nelle Condizioni d'uso.