1. When MACD-diff line(orange color) is at a high point, once it falls by 1 k line, it will detect the divergence from the previous high point. This can quickly find the divergence that has taken effect and help you quickly capture the trend before a sharp decline or rise.
2. This indicator detects the previous high and the previous low of 5, 10, 20, 40 , 60 lengths at the same time, instead of only detecting a fixed length, so that more divergences can be found.
Because it is a quick divergence detection, it is recommended to confirm that the divergence takes effect after the current k is completely closed first. I have identified this state in the indicator as "k not end".
Disadvantages and Risks:
Since it is a quick discovery, there will be error identification. Error divergences will recolor to grey.
Use “RSI Divergence Fast by RSU” at the same time, because divergence usually occurs before , if the position diverges at the same time, the probability of success will increase.
Please do not:
Don't go short in the uptrend, don't go long in the downtrend.
Top divergences that occur because of a strong uptrend are usually only temporary pullbacks. Bottom divergences in persistent declines are also temporary rallies. Do not attempt to trade such low-return trades.
It is recommended to use the divergence indicator when the stock price has made a new high and retraced, and once again made a new high, because this often leads to the end of the trend.
Divergence how to use:
1. After the previous K line was completely closed, a bottom divergence was found.
2. Open an long order at the beginning of the second bar, or as close to the bottom as possible (because the stop loss will be smaller).
3. Break the stop loss price below the previous low where the divergence occurred, which already means that the divergence is wrong.
This makes it possible to catch cross faster than using the dea line in normal mode.
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.
Le informazioni ed i contenuti pubblicati non costituiscono in alcun modo una sollecitazione ad investire o ad operare nei mercati finanziari. Non sono inoltre fornite o supportate da TradingView. Maggiori dettagli nelle Condizioni d'uso.