WHAT IT DOES
Bitcoin is listed on multiple exchanges. Many people have called for a single global index that would quote BTC across all exchanges: this script is such a virtual aggregate of the 17 largest fiat exchanges on TradingView (listed in the script comments, and in Format > Inputs for you to select). It includes USD, EUR, JPY, KRW and USDT sources.
It will, independently for each tick, quote the from all selected exchanges and display a stacked representation, freely inspired from CoinMarketCap charts; also a Moving Average. Each fiat/continent has its own general color, to be able to quickly glance at where is coming from, e.g. BitMEX or Asia. (colors are based on Google's Material Design).
- Grey: BitMEX
- Green: USD
- Yellow: Tether (USDT)
- Red: Asia (JPY, KRW )
- Blue: Europe (EUR)
No more "on Coinbase this" or "on that", you've now got a global overview! It becomes easy to debunk a few common myths.
See CoinMarketCap for reference.
Note: Bitmex is not taken into account in CoinMarketCap (afaik) since it's trading a derivative asset ( XBTUSD contracts), but it usually amounts to ~50% of the overall BTC in USD value. The 16 other exchanges quote their in BTC , and they represent 30~40% of the overall BTC . I believe the whole is good enough to smooth out exchanges variations, and get a fair representation of real-time activity.
HOW TO USE IT
Just add it to your chart, it will appear as a separate indicator. By default, it appears as stacked colored "areas". There is also a total Histogram, which is transparent by default: you can tweak that in Format > Style.
The darker and lighter backgrounds are respectively indicative of a downward price candle (open > close), or an upward price candle (close > open). They are unrelated to and simply help interpreting the indicator.
- You can check/uncheck exchanges in the Format > Inputs tab to remove/add some of them from computation. All are enabled by default.
- You can check/uncheck exchanges in the Format > Style tab to hide them (usually you would hide all or none).
- You can edit colors and transpareny as well for each exchange.
- You can edit "Volume histogram" transparency to have it show (it's a simpler representation than areas).
- Moving Average: You can select the type ( , , or ) and length.
Please leave feedback below or pm me directly for bugs and suggestions.
For reference, here are the exchanges quoted in this script, sorted by volume (Total: >38.38% of reported volume on CoinMarketCap, 2018-03-11)
Rank Exchange Vol% TV TICKER Start Date Currency Continent
01 Bitmex (~50%) BITMEX:XBTUSD 17/01/01 USD America
02 Bitfinex 10.75% BITFINEX:BTCUSD 13/03/31 USD America
03 Binance 6.40% BINANCE:BTCUSDT 17/08/17 USDT Tether
04 bitFlyer 3.55% BITFLYER:BTCJPY 15/06/24 JPY Asia
05 Bithumb 3.26% BITHUMB:BTCKRW 13/12/27 KRW Asia
06 Coinbase 3.00% COINBASE:BTCUSD 14/12/01 USD America
07 Bitstamp 2.84% BITSTAMP:BTCUSD 11/08/18 USD America
08 Kraken 2.09% KRAKEN:XBTUSD 13/10/06 USD America
09 Kraken 1.97% KRAKEN:XBTEUR 13/09/10 EUR Europe
10 HitBTC 0.87% HITBTC:BTCUSD 13/12/27 USD America
11 Bittrex 0.70% BITTREX:BTCUSDT 15/12/12 USDT Tether
12 Bitfinex 0.60% BITFINEX:BTCEUR 17/11/14 EUR Europe
13 Poloniex 0.59% POLONIEX:BTCUSDT 15/02/19 USDT Tether
14 Bitstamp 0.55% BITSTAMP:BTCEUR 16/04/16 EUR Europe
15 Coinbase 0.51% COINBASE:BTCEUR 15/04/23 EUR Europe
16 CEX.io 0.36% CEXIO:BTCUSD 14/07/18 USD America
17 Korbit 0.34% KORBIT:BTCKRW 13/09/03 KRW Asia
1. Changed transparency of all plots to 0 (i.e. fully opaque), except the first (BitMEX).
2. Re-ordering of plots in Format > Style, hopefully easier to navigate.
3. Histogram bars (Total Volume) are now thicker. Still hidden (fully transparent) by default.
4. Better descriptions in Format > Style:
- "Total Volume" (was formerly "Volume Histogram").
- "Background: Price Down (Color 0) or Up (Color 1)" (was formerly "Background").
- "Moving Average" (was formerly "plot").
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.