Normally a channel would reference an ( ) of the price. In this case the Channel in the "Keltner + Bitcoin Futures Trading " references the of the 14-day (white line). On top of that it overlays a 7-day line (blue line). This produces some signals that are particularly useful in 2h, 4h and 1 day charts. The signals consist in the 7-day line (blue line) crossing the upper (green) or lower (red) as well as the middle (white) line. Depending on the direction of the crossing (up or down) and the level (from 0 to 100) at which the crossing takes place this produces or signals.
- crossing: 7-day (blue) crosses both the lower (red) and middle (white) lines upwards at a low to neutral level (<70%)
- crossing: 7-day (blue) cross both the upper (green) and middle (white) lines downwards at a high to neutral (>30%)
- Better to use it in 2h, 4h, and 1-day charts, thought it can also be used in lower timeframes. Confirmations of crossings in higher time-frames provide more certainty about the direction of the move.
- Use in combination with Heikin Ashi candles and indicators.
- Changed color of 7-day RSI line to light blue to please the eyes of those using dark mode.
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.