It provides many options for drawing (non-repainting) boxes for OrderBlocks, Fair Value Gaps (FVG) and Break of Structures. The boxes are extended into the future, until the first retest/mitigation.
Some of the additional options (not explained in the diagrams above)
- PPDD OB : An order block which is formed after interacting with Liquidity (old low/high, low/high, etc). Since these OB's are in the most premium or most discount , they are Premium Premium Discount Discount OB's (PPDD OB)
- HVB Bars : When the of any bar is higher than the average of last N bars, it could mean something important (in the right context). Hence, the indicator allows for coloring them differently.
This indicator was built as a collaboration between @makuchaku & eFe
Pro tip : This indicator is a simply a tool to visualize trading concepts on the candle stick chart. It is the job of the trader to sequence these effectively into a profitable trade.
If you come across any bug or have a question on how to effectively use the indicator, please don't hesitate to ask questions.
Good luck & good trading!
- Added ability to mark instances where stacked OB+FVG are found
- Added + and - to represent bullish and bearish objectives
Do not enable everything on the same chart. It will make it look very messy. Instead, use the following ballpark guide
HTF elements : OB, FVG, RJB, Pivots, PPDD OB's
LTF elements : Pivots, BoS, Stacked OB+FVG, PPDD OB's
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Added more options for colors & text size for each element for supporting both light & dark background chart themes
- Regrouped qualitative indicators in a separate section
The default BoS is still when it happens with closing price crossing over the fractal pivot points.
- Added ability to change colors of OB/FVG/RJB when they get mitigated. This helps you to clearly visualize difference between mitigated & unmitigated elements
- Added special treatment for an FVG which breaks structure
- Simplified the input menu & other fixes
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.
Le informazioni ed i contenuti pubblicati non costituiscono in alcun modo una sollecitazione ad investire o ad operare nei mercati finanziari. Non sono inoltre fornite o supportate da TradingView. Maggiori dettagli nelle Condizioni d'uso.