Features 2 primary modes, depending on your risk profile. These options are available in the settings:
"Early Signals" ON (default):
- Prints a "long" on grey to green transitions AND red to gray transitions.
- Prints a "short" on green to grey transitions AND gray to red transitions.
- Will not print back-to-back repeated positions (i.e. green → grey → red will only print the first green → gray "short" signal and not print "short" twice).
- Rotates long and short positions with no delay.
"Early Signals" OFF
- Will close trades, but never open new ones, when guppy transitions to from any color to gray.
- Open long: guppy transitions gray to green.
- Close long: guppy transitions green to gray.
- Open short: guppy transitions gray to red.
- Close short: guppy transitions red to gray.
- Does not rotate long and short positions back to back.
- Can toggle on/off the 200EMA. Default is off.
- Can toggle on/off short positions. Default is on.
In development: alerts
minor aesthetic update for opening and closing shorts with "Early Signal" mode disabled to be consistent with the rest of the labels. Removed some redundant comments.
Original post also mistakenly had "100%" for position size. Here are some additional results:
2% position size:
15% position size:
30% position size:
Also small grammatical fix to the original post, since we can't edit in TV: "when guppy transitions to from any color to gray" should instead say "when guppy transitions from any color to gray"
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.