badshah_e_alam

Best Bulls Bears Volume trend Breakout V2 [badshah_e_alam]

This is a intraday indicator. Only to be used on timeframe less than daily charts .
This indicator purely uses volume to plot the graph. The indicator helps in conforming a breakout strategy.
This indicator is advanced version of my previously developed indicator you can check this link

Total volume is made up of buying volume and selling volume . Buying volume is the number of shares, contracts, or lots that were associated with green bars, and selling volume is the number that were associated with red bars.


The labels on the right side are the current bar value and that days bulls /bears weightage.
  • the first value shows the current bar volume .
  • second value show the bulls weight in %
  • third value show the bears weightage throughout the day ( %)

  • The Blue plot in graph keeps the track of bulls movement in intraday( %)
  • The Red plot in graph keeps the track of bears movement in intraday ( %)


    X axis is time.
    Y axis ranges from 100 to -100
    I use 1:2 risk to reward ratio. Do your own research.
    **not a financial advice**
    Example of price increasing, volume decreasing
    this indicator can be used for confirming a breakout strategy with bulls or bears in action. In the current example, the buyer’s volume percentage is reducing and the price is increasing throughout the day. Hence a breakout of the trendline is confirmation of a short trade.
    Example of Price reducing, volume decreasing

    example of price moving down , bears losing the grip

    Example of price decreasing volume increasing

    Thanks to nizar9599 for giving idea to improve my previous indicator.

    DISCLAIMER
    Any and all liability for risks resulting from investment transactions or other asset dispositions carried out by the user based on information received or a market analysis is expressly excluded by me.

    All the information made available here is generally provided to serve as an example only, without obligation and without specific recommendations for action. It does not constitute and cannot replace investment advice. We therefore recommend that you contact your personal financial advisor before carrying out specific transactions and investments.


    Do your own research, This is not a financial advice.

Note di rilascio: i have updated this indicator to see the bulls and bears action on following timeframes
-weekly
-Monthly
-Yearly

Now you can play with timeframe other than intraday
you can change it in the settings.
Note di rilascio: visual update
Note di rilascio: Bug update
Note di rilascio: plot names updated in setting
Script open-source

Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.

Vuoi usare questo script sui tuoi grafici?
An enthusiast trader. I code my strategies in pine script.DM me or Mail Me for any Info at tabrejalam786007@gmail.com(paypal)
BTC : 1PZdTyH2faJn6XTyFK8C8uvS8zba2gCRmw
ETH : 0x0dF010AE708E424FD227f07538DeB24faa8B60e6

Commenti

@badshah_e_alam
Great Work Really Nice 1 Small Suggestion - can you add Avg Volume so it will help to Understand Current Volume In Better Way
+2 Rispondi
badshah_e_alam vikkranntshah
@vikkranntshah, actually i am using %of volume, i cannot add volume because the volume scale can vary from 1 to 1million and i am using scale of -100 to 100. I can use normalization of volume to fit in the scale of 0-100 but than it will not give a correct picture of volume.(if the graph shows 60% blue plot than the bulls in lead for that day by 60% and the remaining 40% are dominated by bears).

let me know if you have any idea to do this, i will Definitely add that in the indicator.
Regards.
Rispondi
vikkranntshah badshah_e_alam
@badshah_e_alam, thanks ur reason is valid, can you please make the panel more visible ? its kinda difficult to view from distance and anyways can use VWAP on this for more accurate & reliable results
Rispondi
badshah_e_alam vikkranntshah
@vikkranntshah, you can change color and brightness of the plot in the settings. How to add the VWAP, a screenshot of that will be helpful.
Rispondi
vikkranntshah badshah_e_alam
@badshah_e_alam, na i am talking about the SIZE not the brightness
Rispondi
Brilliant idea 💡👏
+2 Rispondi
badshah_e_alam MayankRathod01
@MayankRathod01, thank you :-)
Rispondi
偉大的腳本
Rispondi
@dean_wang,Thank you, i am glad you liked it.
Rispondi
dean_wang badshah_e_alam
@badshah_e_alam, 能不能增加 日內交易以外的成交量統計
Rispondi