Usage: levels based on averaging price around and quarterly opens.
What it is plotting:
1. A horizontal level whenever occur. If actual is higher than estimated, the line turns green, else red.
2. A horizontal level every quarterly open, colored black.
3. An average between the two mentioned above, colored orange.
4. 5% moves away from 3M open and
5. Misc: 5% move away from that 5% move away, then 10% move away from the 2nd 5% move away.
By default, 4 and 5 are off to reduce visual noise.
Idea: Traders panic around certain dates that always happen, and traders always panic in the wrong direction. The market is composed of traders trading in the wrong direction at the same time, all the time. That means price will bounce back and forth as the gambling dens colloquially known as 'forex brokerages' or 'stock exchanges' take your money in the form of fees, time, and liquidations. So I put two lines on the chart and put one right in between, because it always goes back. I hope you can find it useful!
Note: This was a part of the old fundamental data indicators and is not officially for use, so while it should work on most U.S. stocks and a couple of other exchanges, it is not perfect.
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.
Sorry if I haven't replied to your message yet, I'm a bit backlogged :)