This script adds the 52 weeks (one year) high/low to the chart but it wouldn't update the value on the current trading day, so that it would remain at the same level for the whole trading day. It can come really handy for day trading the day of the 52 weeks high/low breakout/breakdown.
Just a simple script that tweaks the original Volume one.
The purpose is creating a threshold which we'll use to put an alert on. This way, we can be notified whether Volume pumps.
Useful for spotting breakouts, breakdowns and pumps.
Threshold is simply a coeff * ma(volume,period). Coeff is editable as well.
Hope this helps!
Rules 1h to 4h for Crypto:
- This script should be used as confirmation of an entry that the trader is preparing, since the signal can move 2 or 3 candles because it is calculating the chances of a rally in that area.
- The S and B are Stoch crosses in overbought and oversold
- The green and red triangles indicate new maximums and new minima of 4 candles back...
- ema of 50 changes color if the price is above or below it
-ema of 10 yellow
-ema of 200 white
- Green triangles under the candles indicate new maxima compared to the previous 4 candles
-Red triangles indicate new minima with respect to the previous 4 candles
-the green and orange arrows of high altitude indicate Longs and Shorts for Intradia or...