Simple EMA strategy, based on ema55+ema21 and ATR(Average True Range) and it enters a deal from ema55 when the other entry conditions are met
Basically long and short conditions
1) close must be less than open (because we are searching for a pullback)
2) emaFast(21) must be bigger than emaSlow(55) - for a trend detection
3) Difference between emaFast...
This is a simple strategy based in Know Sure Thing indicator and an Exponential moving average,
Rules are as follow:
- You can go long when the KST cross signal bellow 0 and price closes above the target EMA
- You can go short when the KST cross signal above 0 and price closes bellow the target EMA
I include a trailing stop loss, default its 0.5%
Hope you enjoy it
A simple strategy to give buy/sell signals based on OBV and EMA crossover/crossunder.
When OBV crossunder the EMA it gives a sell signal. When OBV crossover EMA it gives a buy signal.
You can adjust the length of the EMA . By default it is set to 9