Ex: If your base security gained 5%, and the other security gained 3% in a single day, the change comparison would show a green bar of 2% because your base security outgained your other security by 2%.
- 2 securities to compare. A base and other.
- Shortlist of default securities to choose from.
- Ability to override the default securities list and use any security supported by TradingView. You must use the correct security string to do so.
- Resolution is tied to whatever the current chart is using. This way the view of the indicator always reflects the correct resolution of the chart.
- If either market has a 0% change, it is considered likely closed during that period and will result in a change of 0%, as they shouldn't be compared at that time.
Related to this, I added another input to show a warning just in case people don't read this. On by default so people don't miss it, but easily disabled in the indicator settings.
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.