- added possibility to display MA based on defined session range
- added predefined settings switch for volume for NQ and DAX for interval M1
- Bullish Divergence - when price drops and volume fall
- Bearish Divergence - when price rise and volume fall
Those are extremely powerful signals of potential reversals of trends, as those divergences are signalling lack (decrease) of Supply/Demand that fuelled earlier the move on market.
- added predefined settings for time to calculate Session Average for EU and US markets
Learn more about becoming Subscriber and check out documentation of Premium Indicators: https://docs.yorgwarez.com