The script shows a workaround for arrays in pine-script via drawings.
There are few restrictions with them:
1. The length of the array cannot be more that amount of allowed drawings (about 40 by now)
2. Because the "array" shares the space of drawings throughout the whole script, using drawings with the "array" must be careful, with handly creating and removing of...
Based on Sort pseudo-array v2 by apozdnyakov
- fixed issue where if the same number is repeated in the list it gets skipped
- replaced hardcoded 10000 and -10000 values with na in case those values are in the list
- added sort_all to demonstrate how to sort a list if the length is fixed