This is a twist on my on my Breakout Scalper strategy that limits trading to a user-configurable session
Find the original "Continuous" version of the scalper here:
The breakout scalper is based on "slow" and "fast" donchian periods. In this version, the "slow" donchian is in fact the Day's high/low....
Study based on Rob Hoffman's Accumulation/Distribution Breakout strategy.
- Green circle on the top wick indicates a "Distribution" wick
- Red circle on the bottom wick indicates an "Accumulation" wick
- A distribution wick in an uptrend gets marked as a Key Resistance. This is marked with green crosses
- An Accumulation wick in a downtrend gets marked as a...
Just a simple script that tweaks the original Volume one.
The purpose is creating a threshold which we'll use to put an alert on. This way, we can be notified whether Volume pumps.
Useful for spotting breakouts, breakdowns and pumps.
Threshold is simply a coeff * ma(volume,period). Coeff is editable as well.
Hope this helps!
This is combo strategies for get a cumulative signal.
This System was created from the Book "How I Tripled My Money In The
Futures Market" by Ulf Jensen, Page 183. This is reverse type of strategies.
The strategy buys at market, if close price is higher than the previous close
during 2 days and the meaning of 9-days Stochastic Slow...
EXPERIMENTAL: using multiple length bollinger bands to create a better reading of ?price/range? strength?.
• calculates 2 candle plots for upper and lower bands, were the high and low are the extremes of the bands,
open is the previous close of the band and close is the extreme midline.