New York time is forced here for plotting the stripes so you don't need to worry about the time zone currently set on your chart. The indicator will be accurate during Daylight Saving Time (which, in 2023 for example, started on Sunday, 12 March , 02:00:00 and will be in effect until Sunday, 5 November, 02:00:00).
I did my best to double check the relevant sources again, reconsile the time zones and get it right. Hence the necessaity of the update.
Start of Sydney session corrected.
Asian session added / split from Tokyo as they are technically not exactly the same thing.
Tokyo session corrected.
End of London (and Frankfurt) session(s) corrected.
End of New York session corrected.
London open killzone shifted backward.
London close killzone shifted forward.
New York open killzone extended backward.
Equities range (and equities closing / power hour) added for those who trade ES, NQ, etc.
Plus I have adjusted the default settings as I presume that most people would generally only want the Asian range and killzones.
Note: If you're wondering why ICT killzones generally start one hour earlier than the starts of the official FX sessions, then I guess that it's just extended to account for pre-market trading.
Here's an overview of the hours:
• Sydney Session = 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM EDT = 9:00 PM – 6:00 AM UTC
• Asian Session = 7:00 PM – 4:00 AM EDT = 11:00 PM – 08:00 AM UTC
• Tokyo Session = 8:00 PM – 5:00 AM EDT = 12:00 AM – 9:00 AM UTC
• Frankfurt Session = 2:00 AM – 11:00 PM EDT = 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM UTC
• London Session = 3:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT = 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM UTC
• New York / North American Session = 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT = 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM UTC
• ICT Asian Open Killzone = 7:00 PM – 9:00 AM EDT
• ICT Asian Range = 7:00 PM – 12:00 AM EDT
• ICT London Open Killzone = 2:00 AM – 5:00 AM EDT
• ICT London Close Killzone = 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
• ICT New York Open Killzone = 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
• Equities = 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
• Equities Closing / Power Hour = 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Start and end of all sessions now fully customizable.
Numbers removed from status line, cleaned up.
Sydney weekdays corrected.
Colors now a bit more distinct for better visibility on Mobiles.
Now includes all 3 time windows for the Silver Bullet setup.
An unobtrusive message will now appear on higher time frames (starting from the 2h) that "Some of the sessions may require lower time frames to appear."
I've done this primarily for myself but hopefully it can serve others as well.
And one more note: The time zone is hard set to New York which means that the start and end time of the sessions should actually be correct throughout the whole year, not just during summer / daylight saving time.
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.
Le informazioni ed i contenuti pubblicati non costituiscono in alcun modo una sollecitazione ad investire o ad operare nei mercati finanziari. Non sono inoltre fornite o supportate da TradingView. Maggiori dettagli nelle Condizioni d'uso.