The indicator will increasingly lack accuracy when the chart timeframe is higher than 1 hour.
- Enable Session: Allows to enable or disable all associated elements with a specific user set session.
- Session Time: Opening and closing times of the user set session in the hh:mm format.
- Range: Highlights the associated session range on the chart.
- Trendline: Returns the associated session trendline on the chart.
- Mean: Returns the associated session mean average on the chart.
- VWAP: Returns the associated session volume weighted average price on the chart.
- Range Area Transparency: Transparency of the area highlighting sessions ranges.
- Range Outline: Highlights the borders of the session range area.
- Range Label: Shows the session label at the mid-point of the session interval.
- Show Dashboard: Enables sessions dashboard on the chart.
- Advanced Dashboard: Returns more information regarding user set sessions on the dashboard.
- Show Session Divider: Highlights active sessions using intervals on the bottom of the chart (this can lead to less responsive charts)
- Show Daily Divider: Highlights days on the chart.
This tool is versatile and allows the user to perform a wide variety of tasks all focusing on highlighting and analyzing price movements within a specific user set session in a periodic fashion.
Significant forex trading sessions are used by default, but the users are free to choose the opening and closing time of their choices.
Using ranges can indicate which sessions returned the most volatile price movements.
Trendlines can be useful to estimate the underlying trend of a specific session, but they can also offer a quick way to see which session started a trend reversal.
The session Mean highlights the equilibrium level within a session, extrapolating these levels can provide potential support and resistances levels of interest.
Finally, users can use the sessions VWAP's for real time applications, using them as trailing supports and resistances.
Using The Advanced Dashboard
The advanced dashboard returns useful information regarding the user set sessions. Each dashboard elements are described below:
- Status: Highlights whether the user set session is active (open) of inactive (closed).
- Trend: Shows correlation coefficient between the session prices and a linear sequence of values. Values above 0 indicates an up-trending session, while values under 0 indicates a down-trending session. Values closer to (1, -1) indicates a more trending session.
- Volume: Shows accumulated volume within the session
- σ (Standard Deviation): Shows standard deviation of the session, while this value is not bounded it can be useful to compare it with the other ones to see which session was the most volatile.
Note that when a session becomes inactive the value on the dashboard will hold until the specific session becomes active again.
- Minor changes
- Minor changes.
Join our 100k+ community: discord.gg/lux
All scripts & content provided by LuxAlgo are for informational & educational purposes only. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Nello spirito di condivisione promosso da TradingView, l'autore (al quale vanno i nostri ringraziamenti) ha deciso di pubblicare questo script in modalità open-source, così che chiunque possa comprenderlo e testarlo. Puoi utilizzarlo gratuitamente, ma il riutilizzo del codice è subordinato al rispetto del Regolamento. Per aggiungerlo al grafico, mettilo tra i preferiti.
Le informazioni ed i contenuti pubblicati non costituiscono in alcun modo una sollecitazione ad investire o ad operare nei mercati finanziari. Non sono inoltre fornite o supportate da TradingView. Maggiori dettagli nelle Condizioni d'uso.